The Ronettes

Our beloved earth angel. Today some of their originally unreleased songs are just as critically applauded as their biggest hits.


Top Tracks The Ronettes Youtube The Ronettes Be My Baby Wall Of Sound

I first heard Walking In The Rain in late 1964 I was just 12 years old and from the moment I heard it I was blown away by the special effects its incre.

. The group went on to record a number of big hits in the 1960s including. The Ronettes fueron un grupo musical femenino de la década de 1960 de la ciudad de Nueva York conocidas en especial por su trabajo con Phil SpectorLa formación de la banda estaba compuesta por Veronica Bennett como voz principal quien luego tomó el nombre de Ronnie Spector su hermana Estelle Bennett y su prima Nedra TalleyEntre sus temas más populares. The Ronettes Lyrics Be My Baby The night we met I knew I needed you so And if I had the chance Id never let you go So wont you say you love me Ill make you so proud of me Well make em turn their heads every place we go So wont you please Be my be my baby Be my little baby.

2 days agoThe Ronettes split in 1967 Ronnie started a solo career beginning with the George Harrison-penned single Try Some Buy Some in 1971. NEW YORK AP Ronnie Spector leader of the Ronettes and soaring voice behind hits like Be My Baby dies at 78. Official music video for Sleigh Ride by The RonettesListen to The Ronettes.

The Ronettes recorded many songs for producer Phil Spector that were not released until after the group disbanded in 1967. They have 2 sons. Ronnie Spector Reunites with Original Ronettes Bandmate Nedra Ross Onstage at Virginia Concert.

2 days agoRonnie Spector leader of the Ronettes and soaring voice behind hits like Be My Baby dies at 78 NEW YORK -- Ronnie Spector leader of the Ronettes and soaring voice behind hits like Be My Baby. Pairing force-of-nature singers like Darlene Love and The Ronettes Veronica Bennett with Jack Nitzsches dense arrangements Spector delivered powerhouse takes on holiday classics from a rocking Santa Claus Is Comin. Boohunney is a part time blogger and a citizen lobbyist with Unite Women of Georgia View all posts by Boohunney.

HttpstheronetteslnktolistenYDWatch more videos by The Ronettes. I just heard the news about Ronnie Spector and I dont know what to say. Ronnie and The Ronettes back in the Top Ten.

Maybe the best rock n roll Christmas album ever A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector was recorded in 1963 at the height of the producers Wall of Sound era. 2 days agoRonnie Spector the pioneering lead singer of the 1960s American girl group the Ronettes whose vocals graced such hits as Be My Baby and Baby I. Official audio for Be My Baby by The RonettesListen to The Ronettes.

Ronnie Spector the lead singer of the legendary girl group The Ronettes died Wednesday after a battle with cancer. Music video from Ronettes. 2 days agoRonnie Spector who rose to fame as the leader of The Ronettes with hits Be My Baby and Baby I Love You died after a battle with cancer.

HttpstheronetteslnktolistenYDWatch more videos by The Ronettes. She recorded a string of pop hits. She didnt reach the chart highs of her previous group and.

Ronnie featured in The Guardian. Ronnie Spector iconic lead singer for 60s girl group hitmakers The Ronettes has died at age 78 after being diagnosed with cancer. Sleigh Ride Official Music Video BBC.

Ronnie remarried in 1982 to her manager Jonathan Greenfield. We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. Why Be My Baby is the perfect pop song.

Spector and her sister Estelle Bennett along with their cousin Nedra Talley formed the girl group The Ronettes in 1957. Ronnie Spector lead singer of the 1960s girl group The Ronettes has died at 78 after a bout with cancer. 2 days agoBe My Baby was the break-out hit for Spector and pioneering girl group The Ronettes back in the early 1960s.

This segment aired on January 13 2022. Below is an accurate chart of the unreleased songs the Ronettes recorded for Philles Records that did not see a release. 2 days agoThe Ronettes scored their second top 10 hit just 2 weeks ago when Sleigh Ride reached 10 on the Billboard Charts.

2 days agoThe Ronettes broke up in 1967 following a European concert tour. The Ronettes singing their version of the Christmas song Sleigh Ride1963.


The Ronettes Ronnie Spector Singer


Pin On Put It On Me


Made In The Sixties The Ronettes 60s Girl Rock And Roll Girl


Pin On Put It On Me

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel